Volunteers are essential to all aspects of the Gardens’ operations. As a volunteer at the Garden, you will:
We are currently seeking volunteers for gardener assistants, special events aides, garden admission greeters, and docents. Please scroll to the bottom to submit your volunteer application online.
All potential volunteers must provide a copy of your driver's license.
You may call us at 352-372-4981 or email email@example.com with any additional questions.
If you're interested in volunteering, start by applying here and attaching a copy of your driver's license. Applications will not be reviewed without a copy of your I.D.
In the message box please include your response to the following questions:
1. What are your area(s) of volunteer interest?
2. Please list any experience or particular interest.
3. Why are you interested in volunteering at the Gardens?
4. How long do you expect to volunteer your time with us?
5. Do you need to keep track of your hours? If so, with what agency?
6. If you are a student, how many hours do you need to complete for school credit?
Copyright © Kanapaha - All Rights Reserved.