Purchasing a membership to Kanapaha is an investment in your community and can profoundly impact your quality of life. Regular walks through Kanapaha's gardens, meadows, and lakeside forests provide healthful exercise for you and your canine friends and provide a tangible connection to the natural words for you and your family.
All names of adults on the membership need to be listed. Then enter in the payment amount that corresponds with your desired membership level. Each membership only comes with one card. If you would like an additional card, add $5 to the membership level being paid.
Once you purchase a membership online, Paypal automatically sends us an email letting us know of the purchase. We process membership cards within a week to the address indicated under "shipping information" that was filled out when the membership was purchased.
When you visit Kanapaha and you like what you see, consider applying the price of your admission (on non-special event days) toward an annual membership to Kanapaha on the day of your visit. Simply go to the greetings desk and your admission can be directly converted to an annual membership
Whether it be a birthday surprise or a holiday gift, share the beauty of Kanapaha with a gift membership with family and friends.
How does my member card work? Can I add more people to the account?
You will receive one (1) card per household for Individual, Named Adult or Business Memberships.
• Please be prepared to present your membership card at the entrance along with a photo ID
• The name on the ID must match the information on your membership account
• Only the adult members are listed on membership cards
• Additional adult members can be added to your membership account for $20 each plus $5 for the necessary issuance of an updated card until you have reached the maximum allotted membership level.
• Three Additional child members can be added to your membership account for $10 plus $5 for the necessary issuance of an updated card until you have reached the maximum allotted membership level.
• Added members expire the same time as the primary member’s account • You can purchase additional cards for $5 each
What if I lost my card? There is a $5 replacement fee for lost cards
What if we want to bring other people outside of our membership?
Should you choose to bring additional guest (not covered by your membership) they can visit the greetings desk to purchase tickets. If you have a Two Adult Membership or above, your guests come in with a $1 discount to the regular admission price. Remember, you have the opportunity to add individuals (up to Four Adult Level or Business) at any time!
Can I put my membership on hold?
Memberships are for 12 continuous months and cannot be put on hold.
Can I change the name/names of adults on my membership?
Although adults can be added on to a membership using the procedures described above, once a person has been named on a membership, they cannot be changed/substituted to another person. Once the membership is up for renewal, it can be changed at that time.
Copyright © 2022 Kanapaha - All Rights Reserved.