Purchasing a membership to Kanapaha is an investment in your community and can profoundly impact your quality of life. Regular walks through Kanapaha's gardens, meadows, and lakeside forests provide healthful exercise for you and your canine friends and provide a tangible connection to the natural words for you and your family.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Besides special events, unlimited entry into gardens
- Reduced rates on special events
- Reduced rates on some seminars and workshops
- Subscription to electronic emails
- 1/2 price reciprocal agreement with Bok Tower*
- 1/2 price reciprocal agreement with McKee Botanical Gardens*
- 1/2 price reciprocal agreement with Heathcote Botanical Gardens*
- 1/2 price reciprocal agreement with Polasek Museum and Scultpture Garden*
*all reciprocal arrangements exclude special events, other discounts, groups or tours
ANNUAL MEMBER PRICING
- Individual - $35 (1 named adult)
- Individual plus 3 kids - $45 (1 named adult and up to 3 of their children ages 18 and younger.)
- Two Named Adults - $50 (2 named adults)
- Two Named Adults plus 3 kids- $60 (2 named adults and up to 3 of their children ages 18 and younger.)
- Three Named Adults- $65.00 (3 named adults)
- Three Named Adults plus 3 kids- $75.00 (3 named adults + up to three of their children ages 18 and younger)
- Four Named Adults - $80.00 (4 named adults)
- Four Named Adults plus 3 kids - $90.00 (4 named adults + up to three of their children ages 18 and younger)
- Business- $125 (2 named business owners/staff & up to six clients per day)
- Extra card- $5 each
PURCHASE A MEMBERSHIP NOW!
CONVERT YOUR ADMISSION TO MEMBERSHIP
When you visit Kanapaha and you like what you see, consider applying the price of your admission toward an annual membership to Kanapaha on the day of your visit. Simply go to the greetings desk and your admission can be directly converted to an annual membership.
GIVE A GIFT OF MEMBERSHIP
Whether it be a birthday surprise or a holiday gift, share the beauty of Kanapaha with a gift membership with family and friends.
MEMBERSHIP FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does my member card work? Can I add more people to the account?
You will receive one (1) card per household for Individual or Family Memberships.
- Please be prepared to present your membership card at the entrance along with a photo ID
- The name on the ID must match the information on your membership account
- Only the two primary adult members are listed on family membership cards
- Two additional members can be added to your Family Membership account for $15 each at any time
- Added members expire the same time as the primary member’s account
- You can purchase additional cards for $5 each
What if I lost my card?
- There is a $5 replacement fee for lost cards
What if we want to bring other people outside of our membership?
Should you choose to bring additional guest (not covered by your membership) they can visit the greetings desk to purchase tickets. If you have a Two Adult Membership or above, your guests come in with a $1 discount to the regular admission price. Remember, you have the opportunity to add individuals (up to Four Adult Level or Business) at any time!